Monday 7 May 2012

Wasn't That Exciting.

There I was in the early hours of this morning (7/5/12) drifting in and out of sleep when the police helicopter turned up outside. What was even more annoying was you could tell from the acrobatic way it was being flown that the pilot had been ordered to buzz my house and possibly pick up what he could on infra-red camera. I put up with it for about 20 minutes before deciding that it wasn't worth getting out of bed for so instead Tweeted about it at around 00:45. Unfortunately the case-sensitive predictive text on my phone wouldn't let me spell "acrobatic" so I went with "low-flying" instead.

The helicopter then disappeared almost immediately creating the new worry that any light-fingered locals would take the withdrawal of the police as a symbol to add more immediacy to their on-going thieving. Nothing happened but as a result I didn't get to sleep until around 02:30 so although I'm up now at around 11:00 I don't see much working being done today.

No comments: