Tuesday 15 May 2012

And There it is.

At 22:04 on 15/5/12 I mean my point. My post on Monday (14/5/12) "I'm Back and So Is my Internet Connectoion" included the lengthy sentence;

"Apart from being sociable the purpose of the trip to Brighton was to blow off steam after the end of the madness with Libya, Syria and the European elections and before the start of the madness with the G8 Summit, the NATO Summit and the Egyptian Presidential election."

this should have included the much longer list;

"Apart from being sociable the purpose of the trip to Brighton was to blow off steam after the end of the European elections and the continuing carnage in Libya and Syria before the start of the G8 Summit, the NATO Summit, the Egyptian Presidential election, the continuing carnage in Libya and Syria, the Euro2012 football tournament, the Queen of England's Diamond Jubilee, the Olympics, the para-Olympics, the Olympic fallout and the continuing situation in Somalia. God! Just how sick of the sight of each other by the time the COP18/CMP8 comes round in Doha are we going to be?. I mean it's only May and already the weather hates Francois Hollande even if it is a bit chilly here in London."

Speaking of my trip to Brighton apparently at around the same time there was some nasty house fire with 6 fatalities in Derby, UK where I used to live. The police have called it arson and arrested the 'mistress' of the dole scrounging 'man' of the household. From today's (15/5/12)  "The Sun" newspaper I now know the 'mistress' could look a bit like one of my former Brighton based co-conspirators known as "Sam." This comes fresh on the heels of "The Sun" newspaper being fed constant photographs of "Shannon Matthews'" mother after she'd been released from prisoner looking a lot like another one of my former Brighton co-conspirators known as "Sara."

Lord at around 22:22 all this talk of disease ridden vermin has given me a sudden urge to either watch the "Jeremy Kyle Show" or talk about foxes.

Edited at 22:36 on 15/5/12 to add: I've worked out the police's response to the Derby arson. They were ordered to arrest all suspects of suspicion of arson in order to give them all the legal protections and make a point regarding the "Trayvon Martin" case. For some reason this included putting them up in a hotel for protection so now the local police are being allowed to send photographs to "The Sun" newspaper to raise questions about the cost of these legal protections. 22:40

No comments: