Monday 22 October 2012

To Debate or Not to Debate. That is the Question.

And a post title that probably warrants an apology.

Anyway later on today Mitt Romney and Barak Obama will meet for the third and final US Presidential debate. I am still not sure that I will stay up and watch though. On one hand it is important and it will be all about foreign policy which is really my area. However I feel I've already played too large a role in the two previous debates so I would actually like the opportunity to see how both candidates do without my involvement being a factor. Besides with the foreign policy focus at this point I think that both campaigns should really be aspiring towards boredom. That said with a little over 8 hours until the debate starts the thunder is already begining to gather with British helicopters crashing in the North Sea, bombs going off in South Africa, Italian earthquake experts being jailed, Finnish Prime Ministers being stabbed and me making an appointment to see my GP about Lance Armstrong issues. So hopefully what I'll do is go to bed a couple of hours before the debate starts at 01:00 (GMT) and then watch a recorded version tomorrow. That said on current form I not properly waking up until around 21:00 these days.

15:50 on 22/10/12.

No comments: