Friday 12 October 2012

Apparently I Should Apologise to UK O2 Customers.

Basically there's been a long running dispute about whether I should be using my Blackberry Storm. As I happen to think it's a decent bit of kit I feel I should. Unfortunately yesterday (11/10/12) this debate got so intense that in a fit of pique I switched to my Blackberry Torch before the battery on the Storm had run down. As a result when I went to the gym I found my Torch only has 30 mins of battery when I really needed 40 so I switched to my fully charged Storm. However because I was in a rush I failed to switch the SIM cards meaning that O2 were rather cut out of the conversation. So they decided to pull the wires out of one of their nodes in order to make the point to all the customers that complained during their last big outage that even without a SIM a cellphone can still connect to the network and therefore be used to contact the emergency services which is kind of what the letters SOS in the corner of the screen mean. So yeah I finally switched the SIM over at around 15:30 local.

In slightly better news I have successfully completed the mission my mother set for me last night. So pending professional assessment there is a good chance you all will get to read about my 'Tom Daley' in one of her acupuncture case studies. Actually this would all just be a lot easier if I could get her on to Twitter. In slightly worse news I've been drinking a bottle of South Africa red called "Battlefield" and found it to be distinctly passable. This disappointed me but hopefully the second bottle will bring me more joy.

22:35 on 12/10/12.

1 comment:

Sizzling LEO said...

Nice! I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Business Mobile Deals