Tuesday 2 October 2012

I've Been to the Gym

And I think I've picked up a new strain so there's little chance of much in the way of work being done today. That's a shame because over the weekend my mother and her partner moved down to Wiltshire. As a result they will be spending a lot of time in the Croydon flat. Being equally useless my brother is currently between homes so thinks it would be a good idea for him to also move into the Croydon flat. To be fair to him he has had the sense to give my father his old iPhone 4 as sort of bribe to open negotiations about moving into my grandmother's because nothing makes people harder to kill then confining them in one very small geographical area(!)

So yeah do you ever get the feeling you're wasting your life because if that deck isn't down and that pointing not done it looks like I'm going to have to add shouting at people to my things to do list. You know play to my strengths and all that.

14:45 on 2/10/12.

No comments: