Monday 30 November 2009

Iran Detains Sailors Part 2.

Since my earlier post on the subject I've been doing some research. It turns out that yacht team were on their way to the start of the Dubai - Muscat yacht race. I'm not sure of the exact closing date for entries to this event but the team have certainly been preparing since July/August 2009. This means that when the operation was initially conceived it had two main objectives;

1. To portray Iran as something of a dangerous rogue state in order to help build a global consensus for military action against it.

2. With the Copenhagen summit starting on December 7th pushing Iran into the global spotlight brings up the confusion over the green revolution that dogged the G8 Summit.

As global events have moved on since then the operation has also picked up a number of ancillary objectives. These include;

1. Allowing Britain to gather intelligence on how diplomatic moves are progressing against Iran. At this point Britain knows so little that it would be difficult for me to complete this sentence without giving them further clues.

2. It provides a cover for what may or may not be happening in my domestic situation regarding health care and complaints against the police.

3. It allows the Brits test my loyalty and allow it to be discussed amongst the networks. This is a little unnecessary because I have explained at great length how the Bristol Abuse Case makes it legally and morally impossible for me to be loyal to the Brits. Besides if you were a religious man you may get the impression that God is not at Britain's back in that battle.

Things on the domestic front have been quite stressful today. This is because my father has been locked out of the national network. Aside from the obvious reason why this may have happened with an investigation pending there are three other possible explanations;

1. To stress him out.

2. To protect the national network.

3. To cover up the highly important work that it going on between him and my grandmother. This has mainly involved him spending the entire day with my grandmother trying to build a consensus about throwing me out of the house. I can't comment on how successful that may be but like I've said before we knew these days would come.

No comments: