Thursday 26 November 2009

Now That's A Bit Much Before Breakfast.

At about 10:00 this morning my grandmother went missing. Just plain disappeared. This caused me and my father to go tearing around the neighbourhood looking for her. After about an hour the police got involved prompting a helicopter and mulit-unit search. In the end she was found quite quickly because she'd just popped up to the local supermarket to get a pint of milk. Fair point she did it without her walking frame, a coat or any money but she was safely on her way home when the police picked her up.

This little excursion will make it very difficult for her to certify this LPA later on today. That might make some people think I've been running some sort of scam. This is simply not the case because if no LPA exists then if mental incapacity can be proved by say wandering then the power of attorney falls directly to state meaning they can do what the hell they like. That makes me think that someone may indeed be running a scam. Anyway Mr Rock meet Mr Hardplace, I believe you're old friends.

No comments: