Tuesday 17 November 2009

Never In the Course of Human Endevour

has a man drunk for a further six hours and become more sober. I have however caught a few moments of the NATO summit and concluded that yes Gordon Brown does just announce this shit in advance. I have also been pondering this situation with the Croydon Integrated Therapies Service (CIPTS) and decided that if I were to kidnap the head of CIPTS and hold him in a basement before kidnapping a tattoo artist and then force him to tattoo then contents of my October letter on to the head of CIPTS face the police would probably call that excessive.

Beyond that I've just seen the latest Lady Gaga video. The more I she of her the more I become convinced that she's part of America's plans to close Guantanamo Bay. The theory follows that if you, the rest of the world, chose to accept Guantanamo Bay inmates then America will promise that she never visits your country ever again.

Yeah it's been a long day.

No comments: