Tuesday 1 December 2009

Now That Was a Day Wasted.

Today I was planning to deliver this damned complaint to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. Then due to procedural tedium I was obligated to deliver the exact same complaint to Croydon Police Station. Unfortunately as I was printing it all out last night my computer started giving me problems. This could have been a co-incidence but I doubt it because then it would be the first time in human history that a computer problem has been solved by simply shouting at it. Instead it may have been the product of friendly fire but I hope not because that would mean that once again someone has been taken for a fool. Anyway the complaint is now going to be filed on Thursday (3/12). I hope that this provides enough time to get word to the IPCC that they have two choices in the matter; to find entirely in my favour or to find entirely in my favour.

Incidentally the Croydon Integrated Therapies Service (CIPTS) people have been in touch. It appears that even though I posted them a response, posted them a response by recorded delivery, emailed them a response and hand delivered a response to them in person they have yet to receive a response to their letter of October 7th. As such they have discharged me back to my General Practitioner. Somehow I doubt that this will be used as grounds to interfere with my benefit payments in any way. I am however looking for a relevant regulatory authority to discuss the breaches of patient confidentiality with. After all several incidents of mis-conduct, taken together would rather serve up the local government corruption charge on a silver platter. With a bow on top.

Today the British government announced that, in light of the Baby P case, all new social workers must serve a one year probationary period before they are allowed to practice. To their credit this announcement was made very quietly before the story quickly died lest it be confused as a reference to me. After all, at this point, the Brits couldn't seriously think that they're in a position to impose conditions.

In about an hour the US President, Barack Obama will be unveiling his plan for the Afghan war. Personally I'm offended that he decided to announce it on a Tuesday but then I'm disappointed that he announced it in 2009. However I suppose that's what happens when America is forced to march to the beat of someone elses drum.

The feedback on the British sailors held in Iran is back and the verdict is harsh. Not only couldn't the international community care less about the fate of these sailors they're not even that interested in my analysis of the situation because they'd already worked it out for themselves about four days ago. This gives the Iranian free reign in how to deal with their prisoners. So that will be trial, conviction and life imprisonment then. After all one of them goes by the nickname of "Ollie" which has got to be worth ten years at least.

No comments: