Monday 23 November 2009

The Zulu's Have Attacked.

When I phoned them on Friday I arranged for the Police Community Support Officers (PCSO) form Bensham Manor Safer Neighbourhoods Team (SNT) to come round a 15:00 today. They decided they weren't going to bother with this and turned up a 10:35 this morning. Obviously this made things a little bit difficult as I'd just got out of bed. I didn't miss much though because the visit was more of a courtesy call to tell me that they won't be handling the case.

Personally I think that's a good thing because a criminal investigation into local police and local government corruption is a little bit above the investigative remit of the PCSO's at the local SNT. This is especially true when the allegation is against the PCSO's at the local SNT. Besides a cynic would think that the sudden arrival of the PCSO's was nothing more then an attempt to delay me filing a formal complaint.

No comments: