Thursday 19 November 2009

The Helicopter of the Day Has Been.....

An Apache Longbow.

Seriously, today I had to go into Croydon town centre to run a few errands. After I'd been there about twenty minutes the evil silhouette of the helicopter gunship appeared in the sky and seemed to follow me around. While this is not the best feeling in the world it certainly puts the Police's noise dampened Eurocopter in perspective.

One of the errands I was running was sending this letter to the Croydon Integrated Psychological Therapies Service (CIPTS). I suddenly realised that the post office was only about five minutes walk from their offices so I delivered it in person and got a receipt. The letter was made up of the original letter of October 12th along with a print out of the email and a covering letter explaining the situation. In the covering letter I included the phrase; " I understand that acknowledging this letter will make it difficult for you to discharge me for non-co-operation" which should be interesting if the need arises for that letter to be read back in court.

I've also called back the PCSO's and while they now seem less keen to be helpful we made an appointment for them to come round on Monday.

No comments: