Friday 2 December 2011

Yep FUBAR.

Acronym: meaning F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition. US military in origin but popularised by computer programmers and party people (drink & drugs) worldwide.

In a break from routine my father and I this evening (2/12/11) went to the pub for dinner. I am now sitting at home with no immediate problems at around 20:10 although I was delayed slightly by both writing and performing the dictionary definition of FUBAR.

As for why my father and I went to the pub for dinner it's really quite simple. The Royal Courts of Justice over ran from an hour hearing to an all day hearing. Then my father suggested that we go to the pub out of his hatred for washing the dishes and I agreed out my desire to wash all that information about mental state examinations and mini-mental state examinations out of my brain with alcohol. I know this sounds stupid but really that information is taking up space in that bit of my brain that's normally used for more important things.

For example the Yanks and the Jews are now positively erect with excitement at their success in lighting Iran up like a Christmas tree or what ever local metaphor best explains lots of people being picked up discussing current events on the Internet.

Really it's quite simple. Britain and the Ayatollah did a deal that would see Iranian extremists destroy the British Embassy in Tehran. This would be the trigger for the European Union (EU) to impose an oil embargo on Iran. In turn this would cause the global oil price to increase dramatically boosting the income of shareholders of major oil companies such as the British Royal Family. It would also leave Iran no option other then to sell it's oil to China at a knockdown price. As a result the Ayatollah gets to spite the Great Satan by grinding the world economy to a halt and increasing China's global power.

Anyway it is now around 20:20 and I've promised myself that if I stop talking now I get to look at p0rn later.

No comments: