Tuesday 13 December 2011

Man the Postal Service Around Here is Sh...Less Then Perfect.

Today (13/12/11) I filed a claim for that missing Amazon package on the Royal Mail's insurance. While I was in town I also brought some exciting stuff like underwear and notebooks. After writing some I thought rather good blogposts I turned on my cellphone and went to the pub with my father for dinner. We returned at about 20:05 to discover no problems at home.

During the early part of the conversation my father revealed that this morning Croydon council had carried out a financial assessment on my grandmother at the Albany Lodge care home. They have very generously decided to contribute around £100 a week to the weekly £800 costs. Obviously they didn't carry out a medical assessment because that would reveal that they need to meet the full cost. At this point I might have slightly gone off on one. Honestly I'm hoping that witness reports can shed more light on exactly what was said but I'm sure I quite loudly used a phrase along the lines of; "I'm f*cking desperate to speak to her doctors because if they've f*cking cured dementia I sure there's a f*cking Nobel prize with their f*cking name on!" Tomorrow (14/12/11) I will be visiting my GP to discuss my current mental state. The answer of course is much better if I didn't have to get up before dawn to visit my GP.

Anyway as for the current situation in Belgium. I suppose my post on Sunday (11/12/11) on the COP17/CMP7 could be described as something of a "grenade." When discussed in relation to possibly 6 dead and 70 injured that picks up certain negative connotations although that's still a pretty low score for an attack with grenades and automatic weapons.

Now if anyone needs me I'm going to cut off Natalie Portman's tits because that's bad ju-ju even if there is one film guaranteed to break my mind at this moment it's Black Swan.

No comments: