Tuesday 27 December 2011

Seriously What's Wrong with my Sleep Pattern.

Recently it's been a recurring problem that I discussed with my mother(s) on Christmas Day and it was at it's worst that night.

I went to bed at around 00:30 but didn't get to sleep until at least 02:30. I awoke again at around 04:30. I assume I then slept some more because after waking up at around 05:45 I had a cigarette and decided there was no point getting up until at least 09:30. At around 09:00 the alarm clock went off and suddenly I'm out like a light until around 12:00.

At around 02:30 on 28/12/11 I'm going to attempt to go to bed. If the same thing happens tonight ahead of me I've got a painful experience and around 4 hours tomorrow to make a phone call to the DWP explaining that I've not got a questionnaire it's going to be impossible for me to complete it and have it with them by the close of business on 29/12/11.

No comments: