Tuesday 27 December 2011

Time To Get my Clever On.

Which may be a challenge because it's around 20:00 on Tuesday December 27th and I'm back from the pub and looking for something to watch on TV.

Every year at Christmas since I don't know when Britain's Royal Institution for the Sciences has thrown open it's doors to hold a series of public lectures on a specific subject in order to show off what they've done and inspire a generation of school children. This year the subject they've chosen is neuro-biology/psychology or the brain. Sadly having watched the first five minutes it's clearly been recorded in a TV studio rather then a lecture theatre so it's now so dumbed down even my father could watch it.

Anyway as for the movies clearly my Amazon order is now 100% complete because today I watched Black Swan and yesterday I finally got to watch Casablanca so consider yourself warned. I may be getting onto the Vinchy Water later.

No comments: