Thursday 22 December 2011

Ladies & Germs I Bring Good News.

With two full days to spare I have finished my Christmas shopping for 2011. Admittedly half way through the process I may have accidentally got a bit drunk so I've got no idea what I brought either even if I do smell a little bit more glorious then usual.

When I returned my mood was spoilt somewhat by the delivery of two letters. The first comes from Croydon University Hospital (CUH) about my grandmother and contains so many long, complicated and irrelevant words that rather then reading it I just got a sudden urge to listen to the Living End. The second album obviously because the first's a bit average. The second letter was from French IT company "Atos Healthcare." It was about that questionnaire I've not received and reminded me that I had better complete and return that questionnaire by December 29th or else! I only mention this because it was posted from Atos' Wembley offices in Wembley (SW95 9EB) thus proving my point about Atos having the responsibility to send out the questionnaires. It also reminded me that I really need to get on with writing that up lest the entire nation of France has a complete nervous breakdown for Christmas.

I then discovered that I'd run out of bathroom cleaning products which gave me the perfect excuse not to clean the bathroom. So every cloud and all that.

No comments: