Monday 5 December 2011

Operation Oil Theft: Month 9, Week 3, Day 1.

The only thing I know about what has been happening in Libya this week is that they gave a speech at the COP17/CMP7. However I have not seen nor heard that speech. So it's probably best I leave it there.

I am currently debating whether to spend tomorrow (6/12/11) catching up on the vast amount of speeches and documents that I've still not see. However I am a little concerned that me spending all day on the website without posting anything may cause more problems then it solves. Alternatively I am considering totally reversing my sleep patterns and working at night although that might be a little inconvenient.

In other news early editions of tomorrow's Finacial Times are featuring a report that the credit ratings agency Standard & Poor have warned that the 6 Eurozone members with AAA credit ratings that they risk losing that rating at some unspecified point at the future. As it is these 6 ratings that the European Financial Stability Fund (EFSF) depends on this should have caused some degree of panic about the future of the Euro. Personally I just thought it would've been easier if S&P just gave the USA it's AAA status back. After all no-one's believing that was a protest vote.

No comments: