Tuesday 27 December 2011

It's Technically Still a Public Holiday

When the postal service do not normally deliver. So imagine my surprise to receive a copy of Mrs Justice Hogg's ruling in my grandmother's case. What I suspect has happened is that it was delivered on either Friday (23/12/11) or Saturday (24/12/11) but because neither my father or I were expecting anything we simply didn't bother to check.

Annoyingly while searching for the Oxford Street murder video my computer picked up a bug (not from the link I posted) which is preventing me from uploading the document. However it is fair to say that it is not a detailed ruling. In fact it simply lists the case details (applicant, respondents etc) and states the application was dismissed on 21/12/11 when the breast implant story broke.

One can only hope Mrs Hogg has used the festive break as an opportunity to read a book.


Edited at around 18:50 on 27/12/11: While I haven't strictly speaking fixed the computer bug I very quickly found a way to go around and uploaded the document. The bug was so simple I'm thinking BNP/EDL rather then anything worth mentioning. I then went and watched a movie and now I'm having fun watching the news channels trying to work out exactly which movie.

No comments: