Thursday 29 December 2011

As For the Cricket I haven't Got a Clue

Because contrary to the lyrics of a popular song you can. Love what Bernie did there though. Ruining F1 before selling it to the Murdoch's for a large sum of money. Hilarious! Seriously my father was genuinely shocked to learn that you don't get Sky News on Freesat.

Anyway on Christmas day (25/12/11) I was assembled with my mother, my mother's lesbian wife, my allegedly homosexual brother and my mental case sister. We all thought it was rude to publicly comment on a specific homosexuals transformation into another gender. However the United States were very keen for attention so a man dressed as Santa Claus massacred six members of his family while they were opening their Christmas presents. Although it wasn't released to me until two days later the gunman was of Indian extraction. The Brits clearly knew about this in advance so they got someone to shoot a random paki in order to draw attention onto themselves.

Turns out the random paki was actually an Indian student in the UK studying something or other. The Indian's are currently a little bit stressed about Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson's recent attempt to sniff up Ice Road Trucker's Lisa Kelly's back passage. As a result they insisted that the local police treat the shooting as a hate crime.

As for Christmas presents I'm really still working through my birthday presents. I've had a quick look though and I'm sure it contains absolutely no ammunition. Much love though must go to the random man my sister met outside on Jamaica Road who couldn't get much beyond "My Wife's in the hospital! She's having a baby!"

No comments: