Friday 30 November 2012

Yeah My Grandmother Won't be Dying Tonight.

Although she's been without food or water for approx 4.5 days a local G.P came in Wednesday and prescribed morphine. Normally that would speed the process along. However in my grandmother's case they already tried that for about two years. Therefore I can only conclude that the higher ups have realised that the amount of pain that she is in will hasten the end. As such they've decided to take that pain away to make sure that any funeral doesn't interfere with my brothers vitally important trip this week to India to host debates on opening domestic markets to foreign supermarkets and alcoholism. As for the local level they're still trying to work out why a stroke in the left side of my grandmother's brain has cause total paralysis in the left side of my grandmother's body.

I feel I should issue a warning to care home et al though by explaining that if they go bankrupt without their initial assets being transferred over to me it won't count as a peace deal.

23:25 on 30/11/12.

No comments: