Tuesday 6 November 2012

For the First Time in History.

The time difference is actually going to go my way. So now I'm going to go to bed only to awake bright eyed and refreshed in time for a sleep deprived and bedraggled TV new person to hand the the certified, verified and confirmed result of the 2012 US Presidential Election. No, who am I kidding the results are going to be stretched out all the way until the Chinese declare their result. Of course the fact the Chinese know more about the US system then the US know about the Chinese system means that in my mind that's a suicide mission. However the sad fact is there's a large element within the US Establishment who dream about the day they live in China. Fortunately though unlike the SQIA they fly the right flag!

Seriously I've been up for so long even the TV strippers have started putting their clothes back on.

06:20 on 7/11/12.

No comments: