Friday 23 November 2012

Well if the Wife's Out of Position it's Her Own F'king Fault

Because I come bearing bad news. I can confirm that the United States of America (USA) has so far failed to issue an Interpol Red Notice or an extradition request to Germany for a one "Christopher Maurice Brown" AKA "Chris Brown" (5/3/89) for multiple breaches of probation conditions. The next question is of course will Poland deny him a visa. I feel that without at red notice or an extradition request the answer will be "No."

Sorry just been hit by a sudden urge to make a "Let US look at what you could have won!" post.

Until then I'm going to need a few minutes to work out exactly how much money it's going to take for me to wake up in the morning and wipe Obama's a*se one more time.

00:05 on 24/11/12

No comments: