Saturday 19 June 2010

Something Has Just Happend.

After my father returned from his lunch I kept my head down writing the second part of that Big Brother. While I was trying to post it up he came charging in full of fight. So I think we know the instructions have been giving him while telling everyone else something else entirely

The good news it that after weeks asking he has now returned my grandmother's bank card to her. He did how accuse me of trying to find out her PIN number to steal money from her account. What really happened was that one of the many conversations with my grandmother where she was begging me to get the bank card back off my father I asked if she knew her PIN number. That was to establish that if I got the card she would be able to use. I do not know her PIN number do I want to know it. I would though like to know if my father has changed it since removing the card from her possession.

And yes my grandmother is finding this process incredibly emotionally stress but then it is very distressing to discover that your darling is just a liar and theif.

No comments: