Friday 4 June 2010

Oh And Of Course.

My Maltese neighbour also broke down last Saturday. It's not my place to discuss his medical history on the internet but it was a cardiac problem. The three Paramedics decided to take him to hospital for assessment. The hospital then decided to admit him for 12 hour observation. Those 12 hours are up now and he's clearly not dead so it seems they all made the right decision.

Today we received a new radiator for grandmother from the insurance company. We are still awaiting a plumber to attach it to the wall. While my father was dealing with this I received notification that my COP-1 Form has being filed with the Court of Protection. I proceeded to quickly hide this from my father view however it is the standard I "have 21 days to provide the (4) relevant people with copies of these documents" while trying not to get killed.

I thought my post earlier today should have covered how unworried and spectacularly unstressed I am by these developments.

No comments: