Friday 25 June 2010

I Didn't Bother Watch the Football Tonight.

Instead I had a spliff and watered the garden. Although I enjoyed myself I'm sure at least one of those things will piss off the North West of England as they come to terms with their sub-standard water management program. However from what I can work out the football went something like this;

Spain beat Chile 2-1 and Switzerland drew with Honduras 0-0 leaving the final Group H standings as;

1. Spain 6pts
2. Chile 6pts
3. Switzerland 4pts
4. Honduras 1pts

Spain go through as group winners to play Portugal. Chile go through to play Brazil as runners up. The fact that Spain and Portugal share a land border mean that their game could get a little interesting.

Elsewhere Govan has been evicted from the Big Brother house. This could be a sign that the British public have rejected the British government's plans for Africa during the World Cup. It could also be an attempt by the British government to pile pressure on Barack Obama during the G8+20 Summits. Mainly though I think it's just a reflection of the fact that Govan is a gay little bitch.

While I'm here I suppose that I should apologise to the entire Continent of South America. I did have a wife who excelled at that spick language right up until she got confiscated by the government. Since then I know she's been wasting her life in a shitty little job in a shitty little town in a shitty little country.

No comments: