Saturday 19 June 2010

The Arguing Has Begun

The COP1 and COP5 forms were delivered to my father and grandmother this morning. I presume they have also been delivered to the other recipients. If you live locally you have been tipped off to this by one of the neighbours constantly sounding their burglar alarm. This means anyone in the local area will have to endure the weekend with a crushing headache. There has been some shouting but this will ebb and flow throughout the next couple of days like waves on a beach.

My father's actually just headed off to a carers lunch organised by the Whitgift estate but obviously funded by the taxpayer. It will be interesting to hear what sort of advice he receives there.

As the idea of this being used to force me from my home is just the sad little fantasy of a sad little state I should tell you how the next couple of days are expected to play out. Firstly my father will remove my grandmother from any decision making. He will the meet the solicitor to draw up a plan of action. They will then bill my grandmother for this plan.

The main bit of abuse I'm having thrown at me at the moment is that I'm causing my grandmother lots of pain and distress so I should explain one thing. If my father decides not to challenge the application this all ends by Thursday and the book will closed on this recent, unfortunate chapter in my grandmothers life.

So how much stress and pain this causes my grandmother is entirely my father's decision to make.

No comments: