Tuesday 29 June 2010

Information Dump.

I've finally be able to have a talk with my friend who had a car accident on the day of the England V Algeria game. From what I've been able to gather from a monitored and crackly telephone call it was a big accident.

The other driver was trying to preform an illegal U-turn into on coming traffic which gave my friend no time to react and therefore no choice other then to smash into the side of him. The force of the impact caused my friend to lose control of his car and in turn crash into another car and a parked van. The occupants of my friends car suffered shock, bruising and a couple of broken ribs so no serious injuries but significant injuries. My friend has been forced to pay out around £1000 for new car, the other driver has fully admitted that the accident was his fault and the matter is now in the hands of the insurance companies, lawyers and the police. I'll be trying to have a quiet conversation with my friend to find out how all that's going.

My grandmother has recently signed up for a pay TV service. I've costed it and it's affordable. It will also give my grandmother Welsh language TV programs which she really wants because Welsh is her first language. I fully support this move and in fact it proves why my fathers plan to pay out around 8 times the amount of money for a TV upgrade that didn't include Welsh language programs was such a stupid idea.

The Spain V Portugal game is currently 1-0 to Spain I should explain that it isn't a serious rivalry between Spain and Portugal but at this stage of the World Cup nobody wants to lose, especially not to their neighbours.

Apart from that I'm back from the usual Tuesday night trip to the pub and everything is fine. Also I've had my hair cut today if that is in any way important.

No comments: