Sunday 22 June 2008

Look at that, not a single reply.

Although family friends serving long enough prison sentences were obviously excused I was expecting yesterday's challenge to produce a never ending list of spooks, civil servants and mental health professionals queueing up to tell me how much they'd helped do my work for me but it appears they've got nothing to say for themselves.

Well obviously they've have always got something to say for themselves because I've been hit by a flurry of data talking about loans, bankruptcy, debt and credit scores. I presume this is being done to remind of those debts I was forced to build up when the DWP somehow expected me to pay my food bills, fuel bills and £56p/w rent shortfall out of a £44p/w payment.

It is a timely moment for them to bring this all up because as of July 1st 2008 the value of my debts are matched almost exactly by the amount of money a certain young lady has bled out of the public purse for precisely zero return so I feel a civil recovery action coming on.

If you ask me it's almost poetically ironic that a silly young girl who tired to steal my life is left with my work prospects and debts which it would appear at the moment is all I'm worth. Of course if the stomach for that doesn't exist there is always a certain dirty bank that has happily been throwing much larger sums of money at much less worthwhile causes in such away as to suggest they could solve that problem without batting and eyelid.

In other news the MDC have pulled out of the Zimbabwe election offering proof, it it were needed, that they lack the moral fibre to solve Zimbabwe's problems.

At the oil summit in Jiddah Gordon Brown has urged the international community to work together to tackle the rising cost of fuel. This is a bit rich considering that as Prime Minister of an oil producing nation he has been instrumental in causing the current astronomical cost of fuel.

No comments: