Wednesday 4 June 2008

Just had that meeting with the social worker/Occupational Therapist.

And it's best described as an establishment meeting where carefully using only publically availible information where we sort of got a vague sense of each other.

During that time we established four main things;

1. I have much greater knowledge of my condtion and how to solve it then she does.

2. My plan to solve of how my problems is accurate and valid.

3. The Enterprise House step is an essential part of that plan.

4. The Enterprise House stage cannot occur while Sadie is working there.

She then went on to try to encourage me to hold future sessions outside of the clinical environment where she hopes to put me at my ease and get me to fill in the blanks of my case while she pretends to be my bestest, bestest friend.

She agreed to contact Enterprise House to discover what steps they are taking to resolve thier situation and promised to look for alternative project that fits in with my criteria (one of which is that it must be on the Crystal Palace quadrant).

We've arranged a second appointment of June 16th which will prove something of an acid test to see if she is capable of assisting me with my rehabilitation. If she is not there clearly will be no need for any further appointments.

No comments: