Thursday 12 June 2008

Corrections and clarifications.

As yesterday's post was rather long I'd like to re-visit some of the issues raised.

Firstly at the time I was writing there was the breaking news story that the UK Security Services (SS) had left documents detailing Al Queda's strength and weaknesses these documents were then handed tot he BBC by a member of the public. Obviously this was a showbiz story designed to encourage debate of the issue it raised.

Today the Channel 4 lesbians are playing up the element of the ease at which government secrets fall into the hands of the BBC. This is because they're feeling understandably at little humilated by the fact they've been on the wrong side of the story for at least the last two years. Personally the story reminded me of that occasion where on a train returning from Guilford I was exposed to the full 15 man MI5 surveillance cell.

In spite of the fact I was at the top of my emotions following an argument with my sister who was in a psychiatric hospital and about 8 pints down on that occasion they told me more about their operations then I told them about mine. The channel 4 lesbians still to this day refuse to accept that incident ever occurred even though it does rather support my assertion that the SS are in fact a bit shit.

The second point is that it is worth noting the father of young lady I alluded to in yesterdays post has signed the official secrets act in his role as an engineering consultant to the Ministry of Defence. To put that in more clear terms this means the state has already attempted to raise that girl. Their efforts landed her in a mental hospital so for all their braying today that they know how to make her better the balance of evidence suggests otherwise.

Thirdly if anyone feels that anything I posted yesterday actually broke laws rather then just bruising egos I suggest they attempt to mount a prosecution through the appropriate channels because I am getting sick and tired of prosecution without trial.

No comments: