Friday 20 June 2008

It turns out I owe the people of Bristol an apology.

They haven't been awarded £100million to teach people how to ride a bike. They only been awarded £25million and it's not just to teach people how to ride bikes, it also includes a bike rental scheme.

Sadly I cannot apologise for my comments about my grandmother and fathers day yesterday because that was a truthful account of events. It is hardly my fault if reality does not reflect well on my country.

I should apologise for the comments about the British Oppression demo because some people they breached national security. As it was my idea and I have never signed the official secrets act I was unaware of how it could be a national security issue and was under the impression it was in fact an issue of intellectual property rights.

I'm at a loss to see how I should apologise for mentioning the letter from business links because it's a publically available service and despite what the sender thought they were doing I can only consider the sending of that letter to be offensive and the prominence of it's return address was given makes it a highly offensive act that was designed to elicit a negative response. Besides I have already made it quite clear that until action is taken to resolve the situation then the situation remains the same because sadly the repeated lying and attempts at deception means I can only accept tangible actions as proof rather then mere weasel words and apparent footdragging.

None of that should matter of course because as I've been told many times before once a state plan is in motion nothing can be done to stop it.

No comments: