Sunday 22 July 2012

Well Clearly My Email's the Place to Be.

At around 22:20 on 22/7/12 I am now sitting here in front of a full sized PC with a full sized keyboard and screen. That's because in my great quest to run-down my Blackberry battery I was forced to read this blog. It was around 22:00 that I discovered That the emails I'd sent did not match up with the posts that appeared. Frankly I've been having problems all day with words disappearing as I write them so I can't be totally sure the version of this blog you're reading is the same version that I'm reading. However the list should have run as follows;

  • Bullet Control,
  • My Fox Army is Ready,
  • Operations Ostrava,
  • And in Other News,
  • Ok That's Bad,
  • Bradley Wiggins Wins Tour De France,
  • And We're back,
Then the post proceeding this should have been a post entitled "Olympic Confession Time." which I will post after this.

No comments: