Tuesday 17 July 2012

Merry July!

Here in the west we celebrate the start of the new year on January 1st every year. We also have a tradition of New Years resolutions. This involves choosing something like giving up smoking or going to the gym that will make your life better in the coming year. My resolution for 2012 was to finally learn how to use Twitter.

So after having an account for the best part of seven months I am proud to announce that today (17/7/12) I have finally started to follow some people. I'm not going to say who exactly because if I've learned about Twitter so far it is that I really don't have the time to comment on everything I read or do on there. Suffice to say though I've started out with large institutional accounts written by groups of people rather then individuals. However if this experiment goes well I may progress to using Twitter as a tool to intimidate celebrities who have angered me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

No comments: