Sunday 29 July 2012

C*cks!

Sorry but my PC's refusal to allow me on to the Internet has caused my Tourettes to flare up again. However because my phone still works (hopefully) I should explain tomorrows Daily Mail's attempt to turn a molehill into reportable incident.
While I was sitting very quietly in the Black Lion earlier my father jammed a key into the lock on the backdoor. He is prone to do this sort of thing when he has got a sulk on. Today's sulk centered around the fact that for one day a week he has to cook for himself. Well I say "cook" he could have put the lamb stew on the hob for 5 minutes or put a frozen pizza in the oven for 15 minutes. In the end I simply knocked o n the door and he let me. Under supervision he was able to manage the pizza while seperatly I had a microwave curry. I won't tell you which one because I think India's been insulted enough for one day

Edited at 23:42 on 29/7/12 to add the time and date stamp I couldn't add to the first version.

No comments: