Friday 27 July 2012

Posting Problems

Since making my first post of today (27/7/12) entitled "The Olympic Archery Has Begun." I've emailed in two other posts from my Blackberry entitled; "Quick Question" at 14:20 and "And Now I'm Cleaning the Bathroom at 15:30.

Unfortunately as you can see they've not appeared here though. This is the Brits blocking them in order to look like it's trying to find out why the same problem occurred on Sunday (22/7/12). Of course asking the question is a good way of making it look like you don't know the answer. At around the time the second email was failing to publish a fire broke out at the media centre at the Weymouth Olympic venue. This of course was an attempt to put the pressure to on to find who has got exactly what access to my Blackberry. It also like likely to make the international media's job at the Weymouth venue very difficult because the reports I've heard is that the media centre is really on fire.

I'll now manually updated the missing posts.

16:20 on 27/7/12

No comments: