Monday 30 July 2012

Interactive Olympics.

As it's a Monday I've been to the gym. Due to catching up on all the news taking up the time I would usually use for free weights I just did the 30 minutes static cycling. Normally I time this with just an ordinary stopwatch. However today the battery in that stopwatch died leaving me with no other option then to use the stopwatch on my Blackberry. So it could be an interesting game to see which Olympic cycle team can work out and rate my routine from any data they've lifted. I wouldn't take it too seriously though because my routine includes at least one cigarette break and really this is only something I do so I can drink as much beer as I like and still occasionally fit into my trousers.

I'll try and get a new stopwatch battery tomorrow though.

13:05 on 30/7/12.

No comments: