Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Torch Has Arrived in Thornton Heath!

Yeah I know only a day late. Anyway it's around 19:27 on Tuesday July 24th (24/7/12) and I'm back from the pub. I'm proud to announce that Thornton Heath, Croydon is fully getting into the spirit of the 2012 London Olympics. Well the council have stuck some banners up and the place is crawling with police from West Yorkshire. My father spoke to two of them while I rested on the bonnet of the car proud in the knowledge I can still recognise a man from the shape of his helmet.

More importantly though at around 17:00 I swapped the SIM card from my existing Blackberry into my other Blackberry. Despite the fact it still works just fine in the original Blackberry in the other Blackberry the network is still refusing to accept that it is a Blackberry SIM so I can't yet send emails from it. Curiously though I can use the Internet on it and it comes pre-loaded with both Twitter and YouTube apps along with some of the previous owners SMS messages.

Obligatory time and Date stamp: 19:35 on 24/6/12.

No comments: