Friday 13 July 2012

Ok I'm a Bit Drunk.

So drunk in fact that I'm about to suggest that Syria might like to move it's chemical weapons stockpiles to Bristol, UK.

You see following the revelation that the people arrested for possession of firearms and other offensive weapons after a routine traffic stop on the M1 during UK Terrorism Week (30/6/12 - 6/7/12) were Muslims preparing an act of terror against an English Defence League (EDL) march the EDL have decided to demonstrate their opposition to Islam's homophobia and misogyny by holding a protest tomorrow (14/7/12) in Bristol during the annual gay pride festival.

While I'm pretty sure it is an event that could well take a Sarin gas attack without a noticeable loss of life it is something I'm going to have to keep an eye on. That's because the suggested talking point from the "John Terry Acquittal" is; "Since the emergence of the EDL have English football fans become more or less racist?" Mind you it could be worse I could be Ed Miliband who tomorrow will be the first Labour Party leader to address Arthur Scargill's infamous Durham Miners Gala since Neil Kinnock back in the 1980's. Seriously I think if someone mentions the Spanish economy his head might explode.

So at around 23:05 on 13/7/12 I'm going to bed although I may finish my wine.

No comments: