Tuesday 31 July 2012

999 Girl Was a Hoax Then.

For most of the day most British TV news stations have been putting out urgent appeals to help find a little girl in Leeds who phoned the 999 emergency services number because her mother had collapsed. Although the little girl could remember her name and her mother's full name (I can't) she couldn't remember where she lived. Turns out that this was just South Yorkshire Police taking the p*ss out of Surrey police for putting out an appeal to help find TeamGB's cycling silver medalists Lizze Armistad's missing sunglasses. They dressed it up in details about my sister to confuse everyone and remind me that I may have dealings with Surrey police in the future so to be careful in what I said. However I think it's fair to say that Surrey Police's main purpose in life is to make all the other British police forces feel better about themselves.

Although further details will no doubt be released throughout the day the people Yorkshire police are blaming for the hoax are two 10 year old girls. While their identities have not been confirmed (and probably never will be due to rules regarding the anonymity of minors in court cases) I'm guessing the two girls were both white. These means they are examples of Vixen cubs. This neatly brings me back on to that adolescent fox dog that was arrested for being a bit rude to Tom Daley on Twitter. Again reading between the lines I'm guessing he's a kid from a white Council Housed And Violent (Chav) family who was put into council care. Having being declared an adult at 16 he is now living in Bed & Breakfast/ homeless shelter until he gets some equally ugly adolescent vixen pregnant and the council give them both house. Almost makes you feel sorry for him really because I'm sure time and maturity will make him regret that more then any legal process ever could.

17:15 on 31/7/12. Yeah first time I saw that on TeamGB's Twitter feed I thought I could try and fit him in if I get the time.

No comments: