Tuesday 19 July 2011

Yeah Hospitals Are Really Boring.

My father and I went to check on my grandmother at about 20:20. Due to an irritating mix up her doctor then spent about an hour trying to call me and my father at home while we were sitting about 20 paces away from him.

When we did finally made contact the doctor flatly refused to refer her for psychiatric assessment. He did though decided to admit her for assessment my the elderly care team. My father will be on the phone to them first thing tomorrow morning for a progress report.

So allow me to save everyone some time and stress. My grandmother will be admitted to hospital for observation until at least 16:00 on Friday July 22nd. Then the elderly care team will assess her as suffering from a chronic morphine addiction and put her on a six week residential rehab program. After all if the Brits want to pay to put her on the smack they can most certainly pay to get her off the smack.

No comments: