Wednesday 20 July 2011

They're Still Pushing.

My grandmother is currently under the care of a Dr Saadat which is remarkably similar to the ex-Egyptian President Anwar Sadat although the doctor's got three A's rather then two.

This morning (20/7/11) Dr Saadat telephoned my father and invited him in but made no attempt to contact me. I did turn up with my father at around 12:00 and we were promptly kept waiting for an hour and a half. Although all the blood and urine tests came back negative my grandmother's altered mental state is still being blamed on a urine infection rather then drug abuse. However they are doing the dance of keeping her in for a few days while the infection clears. She has not been transferred to elderly care though because it doesn't just share staff with my mother's department it shares office space.

No comments: