Tuesday 19 July 2011

I Think I'm In Love.

I've been to the pub, it happens.

Specifically I was rather taken with the oriental young lady who sat directly behind Rupert and James Murdoch in the first part of their select committee hearing. I was trying to work out if she was Chinese or Japanese when that damned protester tried slamming a plastic plate covered in shaving foam into Rupert Murdoch's face. When that happened she confirmed what everybody already knew - that she's British and either a member of MI5 or intelligence aware police. Personally I think she was ordered to sit between the Murdochs in every shot to give the entirely false impression to the viewing public that the Murdochs are backed by the Chinese. A thought brought to you by a guilty mind if there ever was one.

Now I'm sorry if any of that sounds harsh but the thing about a 72 hour section/mental health hold is that they normally last for about 72 hours. We visited my grandmother at Mayday/Croydon University hospital at around 18:00 to find a technician politely listening while trying to preform a EKG. We then went to the pub for dinner at around 18:30. It is now 19:46 and we'll return to the hospital at about 20:20 by which time the doctor will have had time to assess that EKG and consider the next stage of the process.

No comments: