Tuesday 12 July 2011

I Have Returned In Magnificent Fashion

Because after a while simply saying "I'm Back" gets boring.

Anyway today (12/7/11) I have been home to Brighton to visit my friend (I'm only allowed the one.) After discussing important issues of state such as; "look at the tits on her" we discussed what he is to do with his life now he is no longer employed by British Gas. On one level this is something of a moot point because if the Brits hadn't got to big for their boots I'd be employing him now. However on another level it's quite an interesting talking point because the last time he was made redundant it was because he refused to relocate to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I think we can all agree that if he'd made a different decision it would have made for a much more dramatic commute.

Today's commute was something of an expletive about having violent sexual intercourse with ones mother. In the morning I caught the 12:55 from east Croydon. As this was a direct train I arrived in Brighton at around 13:00 only to fall into drink and a depressing lack of drugs. As a result the intervening few hours are a little hazy. However at around 20:40 I boarded a train at Brighton thinking it was the direct train to east Croydon. It wasn't. Instead it was the slow train stopping at; Preston Park, Hassocks, Burgess Hill, Wivelsfeild, Haywards Heath, Three Bridges, Gatwick Airport, Redhill and east Croydon. This was a little bit annoying but sandwiches took the pain away and now it's 22:45 and I'm home vomit and violence free which I'm finding a little disappointing.

No comments: