Thursday 14 July 2011

Called the Court Again.

I know it's a drag but seven weeks really is more then enough time for Croydon Magistrates Court to list the case and send out a summons especially as that delay has given the accused the impression they can carry on as normal. Anyway the court refused to answer their phones and wouldn't even let me leave a voicemail so I guess they're still adamant that they don't want to get the message.

While I'm here I should point out that while it's been hard to tell because of the media feeding frenzy over the hacking scandal my old area of expertise in mental health and eating disorders has made something of resurgence in British popular culture. This started with rumours about the Duchess of Cambridge, a scandal with models used by the retailer Topshop and a report that there's been an increase in boys and young men suffering from eating disorders. From this we can safely assume that those currently squatting in my life just aren't meeting the required standard. So time for them to be replaced then.

No comments: