Monday 11 July 2011

That Didn't Take Long.

About 23:15 last night I stepped outside into my garden to discover 5 of my new neighbours wandering around my property. As I appeared one of the women started with some very mild verbal abuse and I'm ashamed to admit that the adrenaline rush from that confrontation meant I didn't get to sleep until around 4am. So whatever assurances or sob stories the NHHT gave they were lying. The movement of their lips should have been a clue.

Speaking of lying. If the yanks have really being applying pressure then three weeks and a murder should be enough time for the Croydon Magistrate Court to adjust their attitude. So the summons can go out on Tuesday, the closure order can be imposed on Thursday and the issue of costs can be discussed at a cost hearing to be held at a later date because the train is most certainly still on the tracks.

Elsewhere today (11/7/11) Milly Dowler's family will be meeting the Deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg to discuss the issue of phone hacking. The short version is that the Dowler family chose to take part in the theatrical trial of Levi Bellfield in order to cause maximum emotional distress to members of my family by dragging up dark events from the past. By choosing to participate in the phone hacking scandal the Dowler family are choosing to continue on that path so they won't be getting any sympathy from me.


Edited @11:25 to add: In this fast moving story Britain has gone public with the issue of secret/deleted emails in the phone hacking scandal. This is misdirection designed to give the impression that Britain is trying to find out what information the Americans have about the new family at #50 Beechwood. In reality Britain gave the Americans all the information about this family for vetting before they moved in. So I wonder if anyone's explained to the new family that from here on in every aspect of their lives is just political capital in a game between America and China because I'm pretty sure no-one would pay for the privilege of being treated link that.

No comments: