Tuesday 29 November 2011

Nope Still no Amazon.

It looks like that £80 is just something I'm going to have to add to the long list of stuff the yokels have stolen from me. I wouldn't mind so much but that's now the second time they've managed to thieve "Bad Religion - All Ages." from me. In retaliation I think I'm not going to speak of this again until December 11th (11/12/11) at earliest lest Britain and America suck everyone into a long conversation about couriers.

Anyway I understand that today (29/11/11) Britain announced it's Pre-Budget Report (PBR)/Autumn Statement and tomorrow (30/11/11) there will be a large strike by British public sector workers. I'm sure that I have a very intelligent post linking these two issues together which I can unveil tomorrow unless of course I just get stoned and look at the pretty pictures.

No comments: