Wednesday 2 November 2011

Because They Won't Stop On Their Own.

I've just received the following letter from Croydon University Hospital (CUH). It's dated Friday October 28th but has taken a unusually long time to have travelled through the postal system. It rather sarcastically informs me that the Chief Executive is "very sorry to read of my concerns" and reassures me "my complaint will be taken very seriously." It also provides me with a direct contact number for the complaints officer. Obviously I will now have to contact them to find out how seriously they are taking the matter by finding out how many of the recommendations they have implemented including safeguarding by suspending named staff and ceasing all attempts at discharge other then to a psychiatric facility.

Photobucket

I suspect they will have done absolutely none of them because they seem intent to fight this one out not recognising that my fees increase by the hour and I'm seriously considering imposing a summit levy.

No comments: