Tuesday 8 November 2011

Escape and Evasion?

As of 17:25 I have yet to receive a response from the Court of Protection (COP) regarding today's (8/11/11) hearing. So at around 16:40 I tried calling them. It turns out my contact at the COP has changed their telephone number since this morning. So after spending about 15 minutes being bounced from extension to extension as everyone tried to find the new number I called their switchboard. There I spent about 25 minutes on hold before being cut off. Now the switchboard won't even allow me to sit on hold immediately cutting off my calls.

Now I'm not sure if I should say this because it is only a gut feeling but I can't help but thinking that an injunction has been granted but someone is trying very hard to make sure that said injunction cannot be served on the relevant parties until after discharge has taken place. However like I said that is just a gut feeling and I certainly have no evidence to support it and may well be wrong.

No comments: