Tuesday 29 November 2011

I Have Theatre.

Or the Croydon version there of.

There I was this Tuesday (29/11/11) sitting in the pub having a quiet dinner with my father. All of a sudden in walked this 30 year old+ man accompanied by these two ladies of borderline drinking age (18 years) who had clearly been drinking all day. Everything was going well until the local loudmouth looked up from her usual trick of getting old (65+) men to drinks and set them off. Then ensued much posturing, arguing and lots and lots of noise. Like most people in the pub my father was keen to see what happened next so spent ages pushing peas around his plate which I hope explains why I'm a little late (20:15). I arrived home with no further problems.

Apart from that I've spent the day massacring trees preparing this bundle. The first four volumes are now complete so hopefully tomorrow I can begin to catch up with other things. Not least finding out if Micheal Jackson's doctor has been sentenced to four years or the maximum sentence allowed by law.

No comments: