Monday 11 February 2013

Sanity Prevails.

Well in my house at least.

As previously mentioned tomorrow (12/2/13) I'm going for an ECG test as Britain looks for reasons to take me off medication in order to justify stopping my disability benefit payments. As this test is looking for problems in patterns of electrical activity in the heart rather then the heart beat itself there will also be a tense wait of around a week while the test results are analysed and interpreted.

The main problem from my perspective though is the test has been scheduled on a Tuesday where I would normally go to the supermarket. This has obviously been done on purpose to raise discussion about the question on the disability claim form about my ability to adapt to changes to routine. The logical thing of course would be to go shopping on Wednesday instead. However my father has got like a £2 money off voucher that expires today so he has been pressing to go today. Fortunately the snow made him give up on that idea and we're going to the supermarket on Wednesday.

Also Rihanna will finally release a video for her single "Stay" overnight. I hope they let me use my phone during the test because I would quite like to watch that video for the first time while hooked up to an ECG machine just to see what happens.

15:15 on 11/2/13.

No comments: